Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

How it works

1. Send me an e-mail ( lightonimage@yahoo.co.uk ) with one ore two of your pictures which you want to Photoshop.Please send me the original full resolution photo if possible, specify details like how many photos you have for retouching and what would you like me to do with your photos.

2. I will reply to your e-mail with your example photos ready Photoshoped and with a fixed price for your particular job.

3. If your happy with my offer you can send me all you photos by wetransfer.com or directly by e-mail if you have few photos. 


4. I will tell you a date wen your photos will be ready.

5. I will send you examples of your edited photos and a my paypal account or bank account so you can pay.

6. After you payment I will send you all your retouched photos by wetransfer.com or directly by e-mail.

7. If you require slight adjustments to your photos after you get them I can adjust them to you liking, free of charge.

Live chat is now available true skype, you can see my computer screen while I edit your photos! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice post. It is also very helpful for us. I have been searching for types of posts. Some days ago I read an article about the post. But this better than the post.

    ReplyDelete